With the creepiest day of the year upon us, you surely have planned a get together. And for people to keep great memories from the joyful time spent with you, you’ll get them some Halloween party favors. A great type of party favors for this spooky event is soaps.
Finding Halloween soaps might not be as easy as it sounds and you could find yourself making them at home. Here’s a tutorial for you to make spooky soaps at home. These homemade crafts are going to be the most original Halloween party favors your guests will ever receive!
So are you ready to try out this fun Halloween craft? Ok, so let’s start making creepy soaps.
How To Make Spooky Soaps
Soap is among the simplest Halloween party favors to make ! You’ll quickly see it by yourself. To make spooky soaps for your party guests, you will need the following items:
- Glycerin soap,
- A Halloween themed muffin mold made out of silicon so that you ease the process of removing soaps,
- Small plastic Halloween craft decorations such as tiny ghosts, skulls or eyeballs, mini-spiders, googly eyes, small witches, black cats, еtс.
- Halloween themed ribbon,
- A microwave.
Steps to make spooky soaps
- Cut thе glycerin soaps into smaller pieces,
- Add two pieces of soap in each muffin mold,
- Microwave the mold – keep an eye on how the glycerin looks like through the window as a few seconds are enough to melt it,
- Once glycerin melted, remove the mold from the oven,
- Using tweezers, place the plastic toys in the Halloween-ish soap molds – depending on their size you can add more than one tiny toy,
- Allow the melted soap to cool down,
- When your creepy soaps are hard enough, remove them from the muffin molds,
- Wrap the soaps in transparent plastic wrapping and finish the gift using a themed ribbon tied into a bow.
Here you are! You now have cool Halloween party favors ready to be presented on a nice big plate in the home entrance.