Halloween only occurs once a year and it’s the only day in the year that you can get prepare quick and easy Halloween snack that look as superb as the standard ghoulish food you serve in other times. However when preparing Halloween snacks you must make sure that they’ll fill everyone’s stomach without a problem. So, as you surely gessed, here we are going to speak about quick and easy Halloween snacks to make on Halloween day.
Halloween Bat Sandwich
Ingredients for making that quick and easy Halloween snack:
- Sharp cheddar cheese
- Soft chive and onion flavored cream cheese
- Drained diced pimiento
- Chopped toasted pecans
- Bread slices
- Mix the ingredients all together
- Put the mixture on one side of the bread and put another bread slice on top of the mixture
- Once you finished, cut all sandwiches into a bat shape.
- That’s it!
You just have to present all sandwiches on a serving trail and put this on your Halloween buffet table.
Halloween Goblin’s Taco Chicken Salad
A goblin’s taco chicken salad is another kind of healthy and light food to present on your Halloween table. Here’s how to prepare such a Halloween-ish dish.
- Skinless chicken breasts
- Tomato based salsa
- Salad greens
- Cheddar cheese
- Ranch dressing
- Green olives
- Sour cream
How to turn these ingredients into tasty Halloween snacks:
- Cut the chicken breasts into small strips
- When you are finished, cook this with salsa at medium high for ten minutes until the chicken is cooked
- Mix this with greens and cheese in a large bowl then add any remaining salsa together with the dressing
- You can also put in tortilla chips and sour cream which helps make it crunchy.
Halloween Brain Cell Delight
An excellent dish to present on your Halloween table is a brain cell delight. Here’s how to make such a Halloween treat.
- Some jello
- Cottage cheese
- Blueberry soup
Directions to prepare those ghoulish Halloween snacks:
- One you mix the jello with water, put this in a bowl and then let if chill in the refrigerator
- Mix blueberry syrup with cottage cheese until it is well blended
- To give it a graying color, add some food coloring
- Now take out the jello, cut a slice so you can put this on the place then add the blended mixture.
Halloween Mummy Dog
What about making some Halloween mummy hot dogs to present your guests on your Halloween party?
Ingredients you need to make these creepy Halloween snacks:
- Hot dogs.
- Pizza dough rolls
- Grated mozzarella cheese
- Non-stick spray
- Pizza sauce
- Assorted chopped vegetables
- Mix grated mozarella, chopped vegetables and pizza sauce together
- Cover the pizza dough with the mixture
- Cut the dough it into stripes (don’t do them to tiny as the mixture has to stick to them)
- Roll them around the hot dogs like a mummy bandage
- Use the remaining dough stripes to cover the hot dog heads
- Bake for 10-15 min in a 375° F (180° C) oven.
Halloween Pumpkin Pie
Halloween is all about pumpkins and pumpkin recipes! So, if you carved a pumpkin to make a homemade Halloween Jack-o-Lantern, you surely have the pumpkin flesh left. Then, it’s perfectoccasion to make a pumpkin pie. Here’s how to do one.
- Crust dough (pâte brisée)
- Ground cloves
- Ground allspice
- Ground ginger
- Evaporated milk.
How to turn pumpkin pies into Halloween snacks:
- Put the dough in a cake pan
- In a large bowl, mix the pumpkin flesh with sugar, cinnamon, pumpkin pie spices, ginger, salt, eggs and evaporated milk
- Put the mixture in the cake pan
- Bake in a 350° F (180° C) oven for 45-50 min.
When the baking is finished, remove the pie from the oven. Let cool down and then, place in the fridge.
Halloween Apple Bobbing
One of the oldest Halloween games that people really enjoy is the Halloween apple bobbing. There are two ways to play the apple bubbing game. First, you can play this game whether on placing apples in a large container filled with water, having your guests to get apples with their mouth. The other way is definitely mouthwatering as you can prepare them on sticks to be eaten by your guests.
Stick apple bobbing directions:
- Rinse the apples
- Remove the stem and insert a popsicle stick
- Roll the aples in peanut butter then in raisins, chopped dried cranberries and shredded coconut
- Present on a serving trail
As you’ll see, your guests will enjoy the various Halloween snacks you prepared for them! And you won’t have to spend all the night in the kitchen as they’re all quick and easy Halloween treats to prepare.